In Crystal Palace many of us really value the unique mix of local businesses, shops, restaurants and pubs in the area. Well here is your chance to get in a bit of Christmas shopping, have some fun and support the brilliant range of businesses in the triangle and beyond !
Your at a glance guide to what’s on during #SE19Lates on 20 December.
MUSIC LINE UP 20TH DEC
* Crystal Palace Brass Band outside Sainsbury’s, on green from 7:30pm
* Chilled Christmas Party at Coconut Trading on Church Road 5.30 - 8 pm with carol singing!
* More Live music at JOE Lounge bar
* Live acoustic music in The Upper Norwood Library Hub 8 pm - 9.30 pm
OTHER SPECIAL EVENTS
* Handmade Palace Market at Crystal Palace Station from 10th- 21st Dec Mon- Fri from 4pm till 8pm.
* Explore the beautiful bar and lobby area of our new Everyman Cinema.
* Upper Norwood Library Hub: Check out the Library of Things; buy limited edition Christmas cards; special cake and Liqueur Coffees from café. Loud Library from 8pm when the Library proper with acoustic performances from the Library's staff and invited featured artists.
* Budgen Local: tempting limited edition deals on food/drink each Thursday in December.
DEALS, TREATS AND SPECIAL OFFERS FOR CUSTOMERS
Refuel. Make a night of it. Book your favourite restaurant and tour our local pubs. Look out for all the local restaurants / stores participating in Shop Small with Amex until 16th Dec. Extra #SE19Lates offers at (find more info on our SE19 Lates Facebook shopping page):
DRINKS & DINING * Westow House
* Ponte Nuovo . * Joanna’s * JOE Lounge Bar * Four Boroughs . * Sparrowhawk * Four Hundred Rabbits * Craft & Courage * Reunion Cafe
* Mi Cocina es Tuya
RETAIL & GIFTS
Warning: shoppers and customers are likely to get spoiled at the following places…
* Brave Girl Gifts . * Smash Bang Wallop * A L'Etage 2 * Papagaio . * Blue Door Bikes . * Decorum * Lowie * Merlin Shoes * Coconut Trading
* Urban Cellar * Maison Minimale * The Crystal Palace Flower Company * Secret Garden
SALONS & WELLBEING
Many great local hair / beauty / wellness salons staying open for #SE19Lates including:
* GMs Hair * Way Ahead * Crystal Palace Osteopaths & Natural Therapies, * Northwood Clinic * Headmasters * The Little Escape
* Revitalize * Training Points Fitness & Therapy
Other businesses open for #SE19Lates include…
check at stores for details and timings and pop-in on nights to explore:
* Piast Polish Deli * Do South * Cadence * Crystal Nails * Mrs Robinson * Palace Hardware * Planta Health store * DSolos * Bambinos
* Jake Dunn Designs * Elkins * Vien * Blowing Dandelion* Brown & Green @ Triangle* Simon Carter * Josephine’s * Roasted Bean* Dalhousie
* Blackbird Bakery * And More…
SOME EXAMPLES OF THE ANNOUNCED SPECIAL OFFERS - PLEASE CHECK WITH BUSINESSES FOR MORE DETAILS
*All offers at trader discretion and while stocks last
- Westow House are offering A Free pint of Volden Session Ale or a small glass of Abilius Bianco or Tinto to everyone who presents a valid receipt from the SE19 Lates nights.
- Coconut Trading are hosting a Christmas party in store with mulled wine and mince pies and sprinkle of music.
- Crystal Palace Osteopaths and Natural Therapies, Westow Street. Offering free Pixie Punch and a mince pie if you pop up stairs to shop and say hi on either night.
- A glass of fizz at Brave Girl and goody bags on sales over £35.
- Mulled wine while you shop in A L'Etage 2
- Ponte Nuovo has offered a 10% discount on all bills over £40, (with proof of retail shopping spend).
- JOE Lounge London Lounge Bar - 2 for 1 Gin promotion.
- Four Boroughs are mixing up £5 Espresso Martinis!
- The Sparrowhawk pub spend £30 in one of the shops on the nights and get 10% off a bottle or glass of wine (with proof of receipt).
- Four Hundred Rabbits - 1 free garlic bread per table.
- Joannas - Free glass of bubbles on both nights for all dining shoppers.
- Buy one Arepa or Cachapa at Mi cocina es tuya - Venezuelan Restaurant Venezuelan Restaurant and get 50% off a 2nd! They are also selling churros!
- Cava and chocolates at Papagaio.
- GMs Hair have mince pies, Prosecco and free hair consultations (see their Instagram post) and a pre-pay voucher deal on until 31 Dec.
- Decorum - mince pies and mulled wine in-store
And wait there's more - Latest Additions - updated Tuesday Night !
FOOD AND DRINK
- Reunion Café is having a pop-up evening menu and bar service plus music - see above !
- Craft & Courage open ‘til 11pm and launching new Xmas Winter Spice Ale. Special gift box-set with x2 beers and a glass, for discounted £10 on #SE19Lates nights.
- Roasted Bean open until 8pm with a 10% discount on coffee beans
- * Urban Cellar: look out for pop-up tastings and enjoy wine-by-the glass to take away.
Lowie: festive treats and fizz
* Merlin Shoes 10% off on both evenings and a glass of fizz
* Join a Festive Raffle at Blue Door Bikes, with purchases, including accessories.
* Maison Minimale has some Minimale mince pies
* The Crystal Palace Flower Company is outside The Alma Crystal Palace. Harmony and team will be spreading festive foliage cheeriness during our late night shopping events.
* Secret Garden, open until 7pm for seasonal plants and Christmas trees + robins.
*Dipan from Budgen Local has tempting limited edition deals on food/drink announced each Thursday in December. Keep an eye in-store and on Facebook for these.
* Get festive and explore Coopers Yard, off Westow Hill by Iceland. It’s looking really gorgeous with sparkling lights and a massive Christmas tree. Please take a wander down to check it out and the beautiful Training Points studio.
SALONS AND WELL-BEING
*Way Ahead salon: call in on evenings of 13/20 Dec buy £50 voucher and get free cut/blow-dry in Jan 2019. Quote: LATES
* Crystal Palace Osteopaths & Natural Therapies, Westow Street. Free Pixie Punch and a mince pie if you pop upstairs to shop and say hi on either night. Stocking filler natural
therapy products are on-sale and vouchers for treatments (incl. hot stones, deep tissue and sports massage).
* Northwood Clinic open and offering discounts on selected products.
* Look out for Revitalize, Headmasters, both open for #SE19Lates
* The Little Escape is open for SE19 Lates. Offering a sanctuary from any Christmas worries and stress or a chance to pamper your soul in preparation for the crazy times!
* Training Points Fitness & Therapy offering 10 classes for £90 on a fitness class bundle which can be booked through their app using the code FIT2019. Open until 9pm for #SE19Lates with a Vinyasa Flow yoga class from 8pm if you need some balance after all that retail therapy.
PHEW That's all for now ! HAPPY SHOPPING, EATING AND DRINKING !
Follow and Like our Facebook Page here for all the latest updates and check out the #SE19Lates hashtag on Instagram and Twitter.
Thanks to Social Style Pro for image